Chief Steward, International Hotel, 8M, Tokyo
Plenty of career step up opportunities in the organization, locally & overseas
Opportunity to improve your HACCP skill.
Our client is an international luxurious hotel. The concept of the hotels are unique, modern and at the same time luxurious. They have over 700 hotels worldwide and are strengthening the Japanese team by growing their internal teams. They are looking for strong leaders to strengthen and aid the team in creating new hotels all across Japan. You will be playing a major role in decision making and the steering of new and exciting projects.
- Inspects kitchens, workrooms, storerooms and equipment for cleanliness and order.
- Responsible for coordinating work of non-cooking kitchen and storeroom workers engaged in activities such as dish washing, silver cleaning, and storage and distribution of foodstuffs and supplies.
- Confers with Manager or catering department concerning banquet arrangements for food service.
- Experience in Chief Steward
- Strong knowledge of HACCP
- Business level Japanese Communication skill (or above)
- Salary up to 8M JPY.