Chief Finance Officer
Manage up to 20 people
#1 role within finance function and right hand to the Managing Director
My client is fast growing IT software company, the business has grown big as they are strategically acquiring local businesses in Japan and global. They do have offices more than 20 countries and are considered as the largest business in its industry. They are currently looking for a strong CFO who can be a right arm of local Managing Director, driving business from finance perspective.
- Manage Day-to-day financial accounting activities including accounting & Controlling; Treasury, Tax & Legal; Credit & Collections; Purchasing; Payroll, Finance IT as well as internal control such as process improvement
- Manage monthly review of results & performance management against agreed targets and budget projections. Deliver reforecast of the year-end figures in case of significant deviations and/or if required by Group Management;
- Directs the consolidation and/or reporting of actual results, including for GAAP and statutory purposes, as applicable for the country
- Strong business acumen with strong analytical and problem solving techniques
- Strong experience in Finance or Accounting with ability to drive operational changes and support business growth.
- Advanced experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and English written and oral communication skills.
Our client is continuing its expansion across Asia, and hence the role has a potential to increase the scope in the near future