Chief Accountant - Working closely with Country Head
Exciting opportunity to look after the whole business as a Business Partner
Excellent work life balance
My client is a globally recognized business and has a strong presence within its industry since 1970s. In Japan, the local team is quite diversed and you will have many opportunities to use English with local team and global HQ. The Japan business is fairly small and you can closely work with the local GM as a finance business partner.
Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
- AR, AP, Fixed assets management, Internal control and cost /expenses management
- Finish the monthly closing, yearly closing timely and accurately.
- Cash flow management
- Daily business with bank
- Tax declaration report
- Conduct the tax audit with accounting firm if any
- Finance report analysis
- Payment based on actual and approved supporting documents
- Issuing VAT sales invoice
- Work with Director for the budget preparation at year-end and prepare the monthly budget VS actual analysis for review
- Work with global finance team for the tax preparation if necessary
- Support the team to prepare the financial analysis data for projects review
- Prepare the financial analysis report to management to achieve the long-term/short-term target.
- Bachelor Degree with Accounting
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- 4-5 years working experience in Finance
- Written English is required; Good verbal English is recommended. Fluent Japanese
- Excellent work life balance
- Exciting opportunity to closely working with the local GM and different stakeholders