Chief Accountant Office (CAO)
Excellent Remuneration Package
Opportunity to collabrate with International Team
My client is Fortune 500 company that provide professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the country's financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP while also maintaining records in accordance with local accounting standards and meeting internal/external deadlines
- Analyze variances, identify trends and initiate corrective actions where needed
- Provide country leadership with statutory financial support and expertise on the local financial, income tax, VAT, and other regulations pertaining to the country
- Assist with acquisition integration and oversee accounting for acquired companies
- Familiar with US GAAP and local accounting requirements
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years of relevant accounting and work experience
- Posses leadership and strong communication skill
- Experience preparing financial statements and working with auditors
The successful candidate can look to developing a rewarding career in a dynamic but yet stable business as well as an attractive remuneration package.