Chiba - Logistics Operations Specialist - Global Logistics Comp
*Major multinational logistics company
*Exciting opportunity for those who want to build their experience in logistics
- Our client is a multinational logistics company that is top tier in their industry. Their customers are major IT companies with a strong globally renown brand.
- Manage the general flow of logistics operations including warehouse management, inventory management, and distribution.
- Handling budget management, staff management, and operations management of warehouse.
- Leading SCM projects cross-functionally and working directly with customers and vendors.
* At least 1 year of experience in logistics
* Experience using order taking or warehouse management systems (ex: SAP)
* Business level English and native level Japanese (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Multinational company with solid global presence
- Future career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Good work-life balance