Chemist Electronic Materials, Silicone Materials, Gunma , 700万円
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Global leader in silicones and advanced materials support to many industries around the world.
- Develop new silicone-based compositions of specialty materials such as thermal interface materials (TIM) for Consumer, Semiconductor, Automotive, and Industrial Electronics applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including global R&D, Sales, Marketing, Application Development Engineer, Product Management, Quality, and Operations
- Develop prototype formulations/products and optimize existing product range based on the market insights and customers' performance and quality requirements.
- Prepare samples for customers and collect their feedback to further enhance the performance of the product.
- Conduct research on scientific papers and patents to understand technology field and competitive IP landscape.