Chemical Regulatory Specialist
Work life balance through reduced or flex-time hours
Competative Salary and Benefits
Our client is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, our client works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability.
- Prepares regulatory documentation independently for customer requests and submissions relating to the safety/regulatory compliance aspects.
- Reviews formulas to determine if they meet government, industry, customer, and company guidelines for safety and regulatory compliance.
- At the time of changes and additions to the government, industry, or client standards, assists in the review of current customer formulas to determine where necessary changes may have to be made;
- University degree in chemistry, life science, or food science.
- Experience in food/ chemical regulatory.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill.
- Salary up to 8.5M JPY.
- Flex-time option