Chemical Regulations/EHS, Chemical , Tokyo, 1000万円
600万円 - 1000万円
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- One of the world's leading suppliers in the field of additives and measuring instruments.
- The coatings, inks, and plastics industries are the main consumers for them.
- Explanation of new laws and product safety information to agents and customers Visit .
- Legal requirements (notification of annual import quantity, etc.)
- SAP-related, data management, SDS and product labels, create a sample label and creation of the customs clearance documents, the confirmation of the listed circumstances and national inventory correction situation of the Chemical Substances Control Law, Labor depreciation method
- Respond to various inquiries from customers (survey of contained substances, etc.)
- Chemical engineering background
- Fluent in Japanese and Basic English Communication
- Knowledge of chemical substance regulations in Japan and overseas
- GHS Experience in making compatible SDSs and labels
5 million yen to 10 million yen (overtime allowance: Yes)