Channel Solution Engineer at Security/Backup Global Leader
Global Leader in Security / Backup / Disaster Recovery Software
International Environment / Work-Life Balance / Competitive Salary Package
My Client is a global technology company with Corporate Headquarters in Switzerland and International Headquarters in Singapore. Company develops on-premises and cloud software for backup, disaster recovery, and secure file sync and share and data access. Company has 18 offices worldwide. My Client has Cloud data centers internationally, including the United States, France, Singapore, Japan, and Germany. In Japan Company currently 25 employees. They have started business in Japan 10 years ago and office location is in Roppongi Hills.
- Articulate and advise clients' cloud transition and transformation
- Work closely with Cloud partners to increase awareness, sales opportunities and revenue in the ecosystem
- Deliver presentations to customers, partners and public audiences on Company's technology and solutions
- Analyze prospective partners' and customers' business requirements, go to market strategy, security, audit, retention, and other policies associated with protection or transfer of the data
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs
- 5 or more years' experience as Pre-Sales SE supporting sales and designing customer solutions based around storage software, storage hardware and/or backup software and hardware.
- Experience of cloud service and solution company is preferred.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:00pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.