Channel SE at Cyber-Security Unicorn
Hottest Security Pre-IPO startup
Flex time/work from home | International | Rapidly growing
About Our Client
Our Client is a global pre-IPO startup cyber security company specializing in endpoint detection and response software. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts. Company was founded in 2012 in Tel Aviv, Israel by former cyber security experts from the Israel Defense Forces Unit 8200. The company moved its headquarters to Boston, MA in 2014. Company has recently received a number of investments from third parties and is now considered the hottest Cyber-Security Unicorn (valued to over 1 Billion USD) in the world.
What you will do
- Build & foster relationships with partners and customers
- Possess knowledge and ability to present clearly about all company products and services
- Perform POC, Proof of Concepts on a regular basis typically from a cloud instance
- Understand the Attack life cycle and how Cybereason solutions helps and resolves these issues
- Articulate and demonstrate Cybereason solutions, and position products and services through presentations and/or conference call discussions to architectural groups, major lines of businesses, and C-Level executives
- During the qualifying process, confirms that Cybereason solutions meet the prospect's requirements and assists sales in technical qualification
- Actively delivers presentations at high level speaking engagements at seminars and trade shows
- Relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments (direct sales people, management, and Director)
- Provide daily comprehensive technical support for sales and business development staff, on both a pre-sale and post-sale bases
- Communicate with Product manager, Marketing and Sales on any customer feedback that can strengthen overall sales process and provide critical customer feedback for future product development requirements
- Engage with customers daily to answer questions, resolve complaints, handle sales escalations, initiate follow-up on leads, and set up new account opportunities
- Attend meetings as required with sales staff, managers, technical personnel, and others to discuss product information, sales goals, and inter-departmental coordination efforts
- Participate with Japanese colleagues to ensure Global Best Practices are shared to improve Customer Value Proposition
- Able to manage multiple customer engagements concurrently
The Successful Applicant
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years' experience in a prior pre-sales experience in Endpoint Security, Enterprise Networking or IT Security solutions
- At least 8 years' experience in a technical sales environment
- In-Depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management, endpoint solutions and compliance requirements
- Prior knowledge of Endpoint Security as it relates to the Attack life Cycle
- Ability to perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team member
- Experience supporting and working closely with a pre-sales and sales organization
- Strategic approach to technical selling with a professional understanding of customer expectations
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not need day-to-day management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
What's on Offer
- Permanent employee.
- On shift. No night shifts and Remote works during weekends.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.