1200万円 - 1800万円
- Driving revenue through relationships and GTM aspects of channel partnerships.
- Acting as the primary stakeholder of the relationship, developing business plans, accurate forecasts and managing the activities - maintaining a new and existing customer quota.
- Engaging with cross-department functions internally and externally to create awareness to ensure the success of strategic partnerships.
- Building and managing cross functional relationships with the partners in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director / C level engagements.
- Reporting to the General Manager of Japan.
- Experience in working as Partnership Manager or Strategic Account Manager
- Proven experience in leading strategic partnerships with results
- Fluent in English and has strong presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to work with a 3rd party supplier and communicate effectively
- Able to follow-up with resellers on operational processes
- Flexible working-time to connect with international office
- Experience in working with a SaaS product would be beneficial
- Analytical mindset with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets and ability to build efficient and long lasting processes
- Attractive salary package
- Stock option
- Flexible working hour