Channel Sales Manager, Telecom giant
Largest Chinese telecom service provider
Office is in central Tokyo
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications equipment and networking equipment company in the world, originally based in China. They provide telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics, smart phones.
- Propose products, solution and services of the company in the enterprise market to major channels and conducts sales activities.
- Build relationships with channels, build technical support system for their products.
- Customer development and projects support through channels.
- Development and execution of sales promotion plan.
- Collaborate with internal departments to expand business and sales activities.
- Channel sales experience in infrastructure industry.
- Need to have basic knowledge of server, storage, network products.
- Channel sales expansion planning ability who can independently develop channels and support projects.
- Fluent Japanese and business English.
- Attractive salary package and benefits.
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.
- Good carrier growth for the potential candidate.