Channel Sales Manager, Telecom company
Office is at central Tokyo
Our client is one of the biggest telecom company based in China. They provide telecommunications equipment and sells consumer electronics, smartphones all over the world.
- Regular meetings with channels, sales support and events.
- Build relationships with channels, build technical support system for their products.
- Customer development & project support through channels.
- Development and execution of sales promotion plan.
- Development of new agents, sales collaboration, negotiation of transaction conditions, etc.
- Channel sales experience in infrastructure industry.
- Those who have base knowledge of server, storage, and network products, channel sales expansion plan.
- Personnel ability, who can independently develop channels and support projects.
- Fluent Japanese and business English.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Good work life balance, working from home is available.