Channel Sales Manager, Security Software Company
New open role with 2 headcounts
Global cybersecurity leader
Our client is one of the leading cyber security company in the world. They develops, maintain and markets a software plateform for the detection and investigation of cyber security threats.
- Manage deal life cycle with re sellers from creating new leads and pipelines to closing.
- Manage existing relationships with resellers.
- Recruit and develop new partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation.
- Manage all contractual process with resellers by working with internal stake holders.
- Train and enable partner sales teams on the platform, messaging, and overall engagement model.
- Collaborate with field and channel engineers to properly support technical staff at our partners
- Build executive relationships with our partners to ensure proper alignment and strategy execution
- Technology sales experience.
- Experience with creating and managing Value Added Re sellers.
- Experience driving pipeline generation initiatives with partners in order to meet sales quotas.
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey the client value to partner audiences with varying skills levels- in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Organised and analytically, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Good work life balance, 100% working from home.
- Opportunity to be the part of the worlds growing cyber Security software company.