Channel Sales Manager - Consumer Services
International Consumer Services company
Opportunity to establish and develop the sales department and grow sales revenue
About Our Client
We are working with an American energy services provider, established in 2011 and were ranked as the fastest growing energy services provider in 2015.
The company operates throughout Europe, North America and Asia and has a turnover of over $500 million per annum.
Establish and implement a sales department that includes:
- Hiring staff and designing and then implementing processes and procedures for channel sales management.
- Develop sales materials, including managing the development and upkeep of the website.
- Develop standard management reports and sales metrics.
- Researching and complying with the market rules for the Japan retail energy marketplace.
- Work with all departments as required to coordinate sales activities.
- Develop pricing and product designs and models with supply and operations departments.
- Monitor and report on competitors.
- Manage channel partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in mass market product sales and marketing management.
- Proven track record of recruiting and managing sales channel partners.
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be a self-starter and results oriented.
- Strong people and project management skills.
What's on Offer
Work with one of the fastest growing international consumer services companies in the world, offering excellent development opportunities.