Channel Marketing Manager - Fortune Global 500 company
700万円 - 900万円
One of the most innovative eco-friendly IT products manufacturer in the world.
Head of Channel Marketing in Japan, in charge of all marketing activities.
- One of the most innovative and energy, eco-friendly manufacturer of hardware and IoT solutions in the world, Fortune Global 500 company.
- Strong brand image and good connection with channel partners in Japan.
- Japan is the second most profitable market out of the network of 100 countries.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all VAR/reseller/distribution partners in IT segment.
- Plan, execute and evaluate marketing plans for all channel partners (events, DM, PR, Media, etc.) that align with regional and global strategy.
- Support channel sales team in gaining market segment share and generating leads.
- Work closely with Strategic Marketing Manager and Field Marketing Manager.
- Individual contributor role. Report to APAC Head of Channel Marketing.
- IT industry background.
- Clear and effective communications skills.
- Experienced in planning and executing 360° marketing plans.
- Deep understanding in cultural differences and adapt to both local and global communication styles.
- Channel marketing and product marketing experiences are preferred.
- Widen networks of key channel partners in IT industry in Japan.
- Level up marketing skills by managing all marketing activities for channel partners in Japan.
- Location in the center of Tokyo.
- Diverse and stable working environment.
- Transparent and clear communications.
- Regional and global engagement.