Channel Account Manager @ Networking company
Fast growing company
Good carrier growth
Our client is the multinational company that manufactures electronics test and measurement equipment and software. They mainly served the telecommunications, aerospace, computer and semiconductor industries.
- Define strategy and its execution for named Channel Partners.
- Recruit new strategic partners in defined region.
- Create and present quarterly and ad-hoc reviews to the Regional Director of Sales, Japan as well as to all levels of internal management.
- Create and deliver accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and strategic plans.
- Develop engagement plan with named Channel Partners and local sales teams.
- Develop and assist with the execution of joint lead generation campaigns with partners in conjunction with marketing team with the purpose of pipeline generation.
- Experience managing channel partners in relation to technology sales.
- Experience working with one and two tier channel models.
- Experience working with both national and regional Channel Partners
- Experience and comfort level working with C-level executives.
- Familiarity with the network security marketplace strongly preferred.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Flex time and Good work life balance