- Earn Up to JPY 14M/Yr
- Work for a Top Life Insurer!
About Our Client
Work for a multinational technology company that specializes in business consulting, IT and outsourcing services. Our client is one of the largest IT consulting companies in the world qualifying for a Forbes ranking.
This is a great opportunity to amplify your career history and earn competitively. Moreover, get to enjoy what you do and gain industry experience working at a life insurance firm. Be part of global assignments and engage with tech professionals of different backgrounds and skillsets.
Our client will reward your expertise, your effort, and your contribution.
- Senior PMO lead (associate partner level) for a large Digital Transformation project at a Life Insurer (50+ development resources at offshore, 10+ Business Analysts onsite), which includes a large Business Process Re-engineering and BPO project as well.
- Work with Program Director to achieve the project goals: solving large issues (both internal and external) regarding schedule, scope and cost.
- Senior stakeholder management, including communicating and collaborating with the customer-side PMO and program managers.
- As Change Manager, need to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders on customer side.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience leading complex projects.
- Experience interacting with and reporting to customer-side CXO level stakeholders.
- Experience on large onsite/offshore IT development or integration projects
- Experience in strategic-level issue management
- Experience managing complex teams: offshore/onsite, multiple vendors, and internal employees.
- Able to take action assertively. Able to communicate persuasively even with senior stakeholders, customer-side stakeholders, or vendors from other companies.
- Business-level English
- Near native-level Japanese
- Experience on BPO project launches
- Experience in digital transformation projects
- Experience on insurance projects or other financial domains is nice-to-have, but not mandatory.
- Some IT/technical knowledge is nice-to-have.
What's on Offer
- A lucrative salary of up to JPY 14 M/month!
- Work with Global Teams!