CFO - Mandarin Speaker for an International company in Bangkok
Attractive package and flexibility
Our client is an established and well-known company in Asia.
- Managing the financial reporting for the company. Including but not limited to monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5 year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting
- Providing sound financial support and insights to enable the management to make critical business decisions, e.g. investment and CAPEX projects
- Reporting of financial results and insights to the management and the head office
- Overseeing commercial decision making from tender analysis, pricing analysis etc
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
- Overseeing the company's treasury, tax, accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial system and other financial and management accounting functions
- Managing the internal and external auditor relationship and ensuring the company is compliant with accounting standards
- Risk Management to ensure the business has a solid risk framework in place
- Reviewing, training and overseeing all finance related policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 15 years' experience in related fields with minimum 5 years' experience in management role with a multi-national corporation, preferably in property management/investment industry.
- Knowledge in Hong Kong accounting standards is a plus
- Well versed in budgeting, financial analysis, cash management, account management, tax, external audit, accounting computerization.
- Keen business acumen and cost conscious. Proven ability to provide sound financial recommendation based on analysis.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (must).
Attractive salary package