- High profitable and ever growing global life science company.
- Are you passionate for innovative cell therapies?
Our client is a global provider of technologies and services that advance and accelerate the development and manufacture of therapeutics. Our client's customers undertake life-saving activities, ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, biologic drugs, and novel cell and gene therapies.
* Maintenance/Repair/Troubleshooting/Installation/Validation of equipment.
* Prioritise strategic sales promotion/proposal activities to major customers such as maintenance/comprehensive contracts, inspection contracts, spare parts (spare parts) sales, etc.
* Collaboration as a team with domestic & worldwide other branches/departments to handle customer's outcome by controlling customer situation (revenue forecast/contract ratio/quality issues).
* Deliver mid to large scale installation projects as project manager by collaborating with other departments.
* Preparation for launch of new equipment, acquiring service trainer certification.
* Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences.
* 5+ years experience in the cell therapy laboratory sciences, or related field.
* Proficiency in written English with strong analytic and process skills; conversational level speaking English. Fluency in Japanese.
* Strong project management skills and the ability to work effectively within a matrix organisation
* Solid understanding and experience with CGT manufacturing processes.
* A challenging environment where you can work with interdisciplinary teams, applying your background and past experience in a wide range of products to life-changing therapies.
* Attractive salary package.