Cell Analysis Research specialist
Attractive salary and commission based renumeration package
Interesting and innovative products leading global trends
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Providing technical support and research consultation.
- Providing application sales expertise.
- Be in charge of answering and completing enquiries from clients.
- Internal and external customer consultant.
- Communicate with global team to align directives according to strategic direction.
- Masters' or above in Molecular Biology or related discipline.
- Experience in fluorescent imaging, microscopy or cell culturing is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Japanese is a must.
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of cell analysis and protein research
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster