C&B Manager - Professional Services
Looking for an ambitious, driven professional to step up into a managerial role
Global learning platform to gain knowledge in cutting-edge trends in benefits
Consistently ranked as one of the top 100 employers to work for, they are a leading brand within Professional Services. They have global access to a wide network of professionals in HR, both in-house specialists as well as consultants. They are also one of the largest employers in the world, and provide tax, consulting, audit and advisory services to clients.
- Designing the C&B programs and framework across the firm
- Taking part in annual C&B reviews including budgets and bonus schemes
- Analysing staff costs and providing reports in a timely manner
- Reviewing and improving on HR policies related to C&B initiatives
- Working closely with other HR COE functions in providing advice in C&B matter
- Supporting team members in benefits initiatives and taking on ad-hoc projects when assigned
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 8 years of work experience in C&B function
- Articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- Business level English proficiency and fluent Japanese
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel, and familiar with HRIS systems
> Good work life balance: The work-life balance is very good, and offer flex system with a minimum of 3.5 hours a day.
> Career development opportunities: excellent place to keep up-to-date with the latest trends within HR.
> Other benefits: On the job training. Multinational business unit. Internal mobility opportunities as there is a very large HR Team (200+ people).