C&B Manager at Global Retail Brand
Career progression opportunities internally.
Overseas report line with international work culture.
About Our Client
The client is a leading US based fashion label with a brand presence in 100 + countries with more than 300 specialty stores.
The Japan business is established with a stable business and more than 60 stores across Japan.
The responsibilities include:
- Evaluate the existing C&B schemes to ensure it meets business objectives.
- Analyze local market benchmarking and salary surveys and develop salary structure models.
- Work with the local and global teams as a business partner regarding C&B matters.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior experience in C&B.
- Experience working in Retail industry.
- Good communication skills.
What's on Offer
The role provides the benefits of:
- Leading brand name providing stability.
- Career progression opportunities internally.
- An attractive compensation package with employee perks.
- Overseas report line with international work culture.