C&B Manager at Global MNC
Join a Global brand providing stability and career progression internally.
Excellent work life balance with limited over time work hours.
About Our Client
The client is a European Multinational Organization that engages in business services. The Japan office is an established organization that is undergoing a transformation from an HR perspective to become more integrated on a global scale.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop HR policy and C&B programs to increase market competitiveness and reward employees.
- Support internal and external stakeholders to build a C&B scheme.
- Supervise overall payroll operation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Solid C&B Knowledge.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Join a Global brand providing stability and career progression internally.
- Excellent work life balance with limited over time work hours.
- International work culture with frequent collaboration with global teams.
- An expanding organization with growing responsibilities and ability to manage a team.