- Great work life balance
- Chance to progress your career
About Our Client
The client is a renowned global insurance company headquartered in the U.S. with a great presence in Japan and other 20+ countries.
- Analyse, find problems and solve them to design an effective C&B system to drive employees for better performance and retention.
- Monitor the C&B process and outcome to ensure if it is in alignment with the company's business strategy.
- Plan awards program with the Global HR team and program manage it.
- Consult with HRBPs and leaders for planning and implementation.
- Always be updated with relevant benchmark; salary, job grading and annual budgeting, etc.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of C&B experience.
- At least 5 years of HR Manager experience in a global company.
- Demonstration of analytic, results-driven approach.
- Good communication skills in cross-functioned projects.
- Excellent command in both English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
- Great work life balance.
- Competitive package.
- Career progression opportunities.