Category Procurement Manager -Multinational Industrial Business
Be part of a large procurement team with career growth opportunity
Work closely with APAC team (China, Korea and SG)
Our Client is a multinational business and one of the largest Industrial gas providers with a very long history in Japan and one of the top player in the global market. They are now transforming the office in Japan to make it more global / International through hiring candidates with international backgrounds.
- Develop strategic sourcing strategies and processes
- Track performance within each spend category and define budgetary impact
- Monitor strategy implementation and contract compliance
- Drive best practices
- Oversee development/ execution of strategies of site buyers. Support sector execution issue resolution.
- Lead the process to select and manage suppliers
- Measure and track internal performance within sector and site
- Drive annual productivity improvements
- Develop an expertise in the global procurement spend categories
- Provide assistance to acquisition strategies by completing due diligence and integration activities for spend
- 5+ years working experience of successful category management and purchasing within a global environment.
- Extensive demonstrable experience in successfully leading and conducting the negotiation of contracts across technical, commercial and legal areas
- Proven experience in building and nurturing positive internal relationships with senior management, key users and business Stakeholders.
- Be part of a large procurement team with career growth opportunity
- Work closely with APAC team (China, Korea and SG)
- Full Compensation Benefits (Base Salary + bonus)
- Work in a multinational environment