- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
- Global leader in sustainable technologies providing cutting-edge science to create solutions to support all industries in the world.
- Define and complete engineering activities associated with capital project
- Ensure timely ordering, delivery, installation and commissioning of equipment. Coordinate the delivery, installation and commissioning of multiple equipment items and multiple contractors.
- Development of project Capital Expenditure requests. Ensure alternatives and business case have been duly considered. Review Capital Expenditure requests prepared by others.
- Ensure the correct level of technical input and review has been applied to the coordinated design.
- Meet with senior management to report project progress and highlight issues / areas for concern and propose solutions as required. Timely reporting of project progress and identification of issues which may affect schedule, budget or quality.
- Support cross functional teams in relation to Capex projects.
- To act as the focal point for project initiation where required.
- Ability to guide cross functional team to timely completion of objectives
- Experience in successful delivery of engineering projects in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of project management tools and the application, including visual planning.
- Background in Engineering field
- Business level in English and Fluent level in Japanese