Campus Recruitment Manager
Join an established global campus recruitment team
Take lead of all campus recruitment for Japan while managing a team
About Our Client
Our client is an American IT company looking to strengthen the next generation of leaders by investing in hiring new graduates from domestic and international universities.
- Partner with regional and global university recruiting committee and other recruiting team members in Japan to coordinate university recruiting events (including presentations to students, faculty and campus organizations), and conduct interviews.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active sourcing and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Manage the candidate experience including the interview, feedback and selection process, the formulation and extension of offers, and facilitation of new hire placements into work groups. Implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for university recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer. Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
The Successful Applicant
- Successful applicant should have prior experience in university/campus recruitment
- Continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
What's on Offer
This is a job where not one day is the same as the next. You will join part of the global campus recruitment team focused in making impact to the future of the business by attracting top talent.