Campus Recruiter, Vice President/Director - Investment Bank
One of the world's most prestigious financial institutions
Fast-growing, dynamic organization
Leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
- Build relationships with a wide range of core and non-core universities across a diverse stakeholder audience including professors, student groups, students and internal school teams.
- Partner with divisional recruiters and campus teams to organize and execute firm-wide, divisional & University Relations strategies, events, etc. in our target campuses.
- Work with different global and local stakeholders to design and implement a plan of engagement & branding which includes creating posters, brochures, etc.
- Asses competitor landscape and advise on innovative ways to attract key talent
- Implement and drive core recruiting timelines and co-own target universities
- Leverage the use of social media / other platforms to connect with millennials
- Constantly examine data and analyze trends and translate them into next steps to meet the desired outcomes
- Constantly help drive process efficiency in everything we do.
- Work on internal data / metrics to manage reporting to key stakeholders.
- Bachelor's/MBA degree
- Fluent English and Japanese
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; confident in interacting with all stakeholder levels.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of global, cross-regional and cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and passionate: proven track record of understanding campus landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, strategically, and operationally with a commercial mindset.
- Ability to work with multiple audiences, while building strong personal networks across a complex, consensus-driven organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail - highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery.
- Global matrix environment
- One of the leading brands in financial services