- Work for multinational company!
- Promising career progression!
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational gaming company.
- Conduct role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (negotiation, teamwork and conflict management).
- Identify individual and team skills gaps.
- Schedule regular training sessions (monthly or quarterly).
- Ensure new hires take on basic sales training courses, including communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Liaise with managers and encourage on-the-job coaching (how to handle difficult client cases)
- Coordinate mentorship program for the customer service team
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 years customer service trainer in any industry
- Familiarity with interactive learning activities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in sales or customer service position is a plus
What's on Offer
- Utilize your english language speaking skills
- Multinational work environment