Call center team leader for online streaming - [ASAP]
500万円 - 600万円
Be team leader for a new call center
Lots of growth opportunities
Our client is a famous online streaming company.
- Ensure employee happiness by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
- Keep up with day-to-day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one-on-one meetings.
- Act as primary owner of team workflows (how customer issues are routed and resolved); have a working knowledge of all workflows and train and coach employees to ensure they are followed.
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve client products and policies; support team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
- Stay connected to the customer by spending at least one hour/week working on tickets and handling occasional escalated issues.
- Drive team to meet and exceed metrics expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- Able to balance and prioritize the above based on seasonality and the needs of customers, team and client.
- Lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department, as assigned by your manager.
- You have experience working as senior call center staff or team leader
- You have a fluent communication in Japanese and Enlgish
Competitive salary package
lots of growth opportunities