Call center team leader in Minato Mirai [6M JPY]
Enter a company with a flat structure and an international environment
They offer several career opportunities
Our client is an international leading business process services provider.
- Ensure employee happiness by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth
- Keep up with day-to-day management duties such as scheduling, shift approvals, team and one-on-one meetings
- Act as primary owner of team workflows
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient
- Understand clients issues and make recommendations to improve client products and policies
- Stay connected to the customer by spending at least one hour / week working on tickets and handling escalated issues
- Drive the team to meet and exceed expectations
- Lead and participate in projects outside of the scope
You have teamleading and/or supervising experience in Call center or Customer service
You have a Native level of Japanese and a fluent level of English
You will be able to work in an international environment with a flat structure.
You can have career opportunities to Operations Manager.
You will receive a salary up to 6M JPY.