Call Center QA Analyst in Yokohama
Work life balance
International company for telecommunication providers.
- Improve the overall performance of associates.
- Plan and execute measures to improve service quality and KPI.
- Conduct response quality monitoring of advisors
- Provides actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Has knowledge of technology related to QA activities and training
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company
- Can execute feedback and coaching in a professional manner
- Work life balance: Working hours would be 9AM-5:30PM
- Exciting bonuses
- Work for a multinational company