Call Center Operations Manager - Okinawa
¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000
Work for multinational company
We offer relocation package
About Our Client
International company for business services.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Help the organization's processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Expereince budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
What's on Offer
- Work for an international company
- Promising career progression
- Relocation package would be included