CAE specialist , Plastic materials, Tokyo, 6M JPY
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000
Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- Company's business develops advanced polymeric engineering materials for use in automotive, industrial, and consumer applications.
- Understand technical needs of customers and internal commercial team
- Perform an injection process simulation and stress analysis on structural parts
- Develop understanding of processing simulation techniques and application of advanced material models for customer simulation support
- Clean and convert raw data for material model calibration
- Effective communication across cross-functional teams or customers
- Take the initiative in cutting edge technical programs
- Travel in domestic and intra-regional business trip is needed after travel restriction due to COVID are lifted. (10% travel)
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor/Master/Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering (or related field) and over 3 years of experience performing CAE/FEA structural analysis and material modeling.
- People from Technical College, Technical school in Mechanical Engineering with strong CAE/FEA background would also be considered.
- CAE Computer Aided Engineering, FEA Finite Element Analysis Simulation.
- Proven expertise in CAE modelling and analysis with at least one of the below software ABAQUS/Marc/Moldflow/HyperWorks
- Material and component level testing experience is a plus
- Modelling and Data Processing
What's on Offer
- 6,000,000 JPY / year