- Earn up to over JPY 9M/Yr
- Join a winning team
About Our Client
Our Client is one of Asia's largest asset managers with over USD240bn under management. In pursuit of excellence, the company approaches both internal and external business processes with a growth mindset. Over the years this has enabled the leadership to think strategically, transforming intelligent insights into innovative, relevant opportunities for clients and employees. By leveraging only the best talent, our client has created sophisticated and diverse solutions that set new standards in the asset management industry.
The successful candidate will:
- Understand business requirements and create Angular/C#. Net/DB (MSSQL) design to meet requirements.
- Develop system consisting of Angular/C#. Net/DB (MSSQL) to meet design and user requirements.
- Create user manual, system operation, handover etc. documents.
- Conduct user training.
- Write test cases considering condition, scenarios and perform testing.
- Troubleshooting and fix bugs.
- Maintain existing systems as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Expertise of development in C#.Net, Angular, MSSQL technologies.
- Experience with IIS, Apache, Nginx etc. web/App servers.
- Hands-on GitHub, PLSQL skills.
- Expertise in HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, and jQuery.
- Expertise of ASP.Net & CICD tools will be added advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in software development
- Minimum 4 years of experience in C#.Net, Angular
- Experience working with Windows (Must) and Linux (Nice to have)
- Bachelor of Science (preferable computer science)
- Financial product knowledge and related accounting knowledge (Nice to have)
- Experience in fund accounting operation systems or asset management investment systems is preferred
- Business level English communication skills. Conversational Japanese skills preferred.
- Must be a quick learner and proactive
- Ability to work well in matrix teams as well as independently, able to communicate well with teammates across other regions
- Ability to focus on quality-oriented approach
- Flexible, Adaptable and Smart thinking
- Does not hesitate to ask questions and listens to others.
What's on Offer
- Explore your earning potential
- Explore work opportunities across Asia
- Work/life balance
- Possibility for contract renewal