Stable company with career growth opportunities
Utilize your English in a multinational environment
Our client is a global company and one of the largest producer of automotive parts such as batteries, electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings. Headquartered in Europe and has more than 2 existing plants in Japan and looking to expand more in the near future.
- Communicate with suppliers, and manage the delivery of parts and materials.
- Follows up on orders to ensure that materials are shipped and delivered on promised dates.
- Achieve optimized stock level of material.
- Achieve KPIs to secure the production stability.
- Ensure accurate information on terms, price and quantity of materials are distributed to perspective departments.
- Purchasing / Supply chain experience in automotive/manufacturing industries.
- Fluent in English and Japanese. Additional language is a benefit.
- Basic PC skill (Microsoft Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook).
- Problem solving skills, decision quality and timely decision-making abilities.
- Stable company with career growth opportunities
- Utilize your English in a multinational environment