Buyer at mutinational automotive company
Take advantage of your procurement experiences
Well organized supportive environment
- Our client is the world's largest truck manufacturer. As they are in the middle of the company transformation, you will enjoy exciting moments there. They are seeking a passionate candidate who would like to be a specialist in procurement in automotive.
- Main contact person to a given set of suppliers, including the following responsibilities: Price negotiations, cost efficiency negotiation, Contracting of terms and conditions
- Handling a group of commodities from chassis.
- Creation and execution of sourcing strategy for responsible commodities, depending on responsible commodity nature, sometimes require closed communication and alignment with buyers in the other region
- Responsibility to RfQ, analyse quotations, benchmark, and propose suppliers for new parts
- Be a "driver" for continuous improvement and an advocate for competition
Professional experience in either Purchasing, IT system implementation, or Contract management is a plus
* Experience in cross-functional working environment is a plus
* Open-minded and motivated towards new ideas that lead to improvement of
* Japanese level : Fluent level/English level : Business level
- Opportunities to work with global teams
- Great career path
- Can enjoy in the company transformation term