Business Unit Head
Be In Charge of Both Sales and Marketing Activities
Business Unit P&L Responsibility
Our client is 1 of the biggest healthcare company in the world with HQ base in the US. They are well known for market leading products, strong pipelines and focus on people development. They constantly pursue innovation on the way they do things internally. Through internal job rotation, a Business Unit Director role became available, if you are ready for the challenge, please feel free to apply.
- Implement the Division strategic plan, marketing plan and budget to ensure the achievement of the following objectives on a quarterly basis:
- Meeting or exceeding financial targets by quarter and by product line quarterly
- Achieving demand forecast accuracy of >80%
- Full P&L management responsibility
- Drive the development of long and short term marketing strategies and tactics by the Marketing and Sales Managers to ensure that all product opportunities are optimised
- Ensure these strategies and tactics are embodied in Strategic Plans and Marketing Plans as appropriate
- Ensure the achievement of new product and program launches in accordance with the annual marketing plans
Ensure strategies and tactics are implemented in a manner so as to maximise the return and maximise market share objectives
- Provide effective leadership and direction to unite, develop and motivate the sales and marketing teams to become a high performance team
- Create a positive team environment through the demonstration of strong leadership behaviours, including communicating expectations clearly, instilling an atmosphere of trust and respect, and leading by example
- Use a mix of coaching and development tools to help each team member realize their full potential. Performing all related people management activities, including recruiting new team members, conducting performance reviews, coaching for improved performance, reward and recognition, etc.
- As a member of the Leadership , provide significant input and support to accomplish management team goals which will benefit company in the long term. This includes quality participation during management team meetings, adherence to constructive management styles outside the meeting to build values, and providing timely information to assist the day to day running of the business.
- Ensure all sales activities comply with legal and ethical standards.
- Successful completion of relevant Degree qualifications within Science, Healthcare and/or Marketing, Business
- Strong understanding of the selling cycle and territory management practices
- Strong understanding of people management practices and leadership styles
- Strong working knowledge of financial reports, budgets and sales forecasts
- Significant experience working within the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry within a sales management and/or marketing management position.
- Significant experience managing a team of people from various disciplines
- Proven track record of positive account management and growing a customer base
- Achievement Orientation - strives to excel in own work and profession
- Adaptability - Embraces change
- Retaining Focus - Is resilient in handling challenges without losing effectivenes
- Taking Responsibility - Believes one has control over work outcomes
- Willingness to Lead - Likes to take charge when problems occur
- Attractive salary and benefit, leadership package
- Chance to shape your team culture
- Clear career development opportunity for executive, regional or global leadership roles.
- Chance to be in charge of P&L