Business System Analyst - Leading Insurance Firm
Excellent work-life balance
Our client is one of the companies that are leading the Insurance industry in Japan and globally. They are know for their excellent work-life balance, fun working environment, and career growth opportunities.
- Gather and document business requirements, perform analysis to evaluate the information gathered and help business users define system enhancement areas to address users' business needs.
- Liaise with users and IT delivery partners to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements between business and IT.
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis.
- Engage in solution design and apply operation knowledge to contribute alternative solutions.
- Lead/Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management.
- Manage the end-to-end development process
- Ensure all change requests from users / IT are managed and approved in accordance with development methodology.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems and publishing progress reports.
- Provide references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation.
- Over 3 years of experience in Insurance Industry.
- Understanding of Life Insurance Business and business flow is required.
- Good command in reading and writing in English.
- Fluent in verbal communication skill in either English or Chinese.
- Self-driven, independent, analytical, patient and able to work under pressure.
- Life/J experience is an advantage.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be entitled to the following features:
- To work for one of the best Insurance firm globally and access an excellent career path
- A competitive high-base salary of up to JPY 10M/year
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilise your bi-lingual skills.
- A great work-life balance and a fun work environment