Business System Analyst - Business Japanese required
Tokyo 23 Wards
¥9,000,000 - ¥12,000,000
Multinational insurance company
Great career progression and work-life balance
About Our Client
Your company is a fast growing insurance company; also has long presence in Japan constantly providing new and innovated service products.
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis.
- Lead/Execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management.
- Manage the end-to-end development process.
- Ensure all change requests from users / IT are managed and approved in accordance with development methodology.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems and publishing progress reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of Life Insurance Business and business flow is required.
- Fluent in verbal communication skill in English and Japanese.
- Self-driven, independent, analytical, patient and able to work under pressure.
- Life/J experience is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package (9m-12m)
- International work environment