Business Strategy Analyst - Global Consumer Electronics
Fast pace and dynamic environment
Excellent work-life balance
About Our Client
One of the biggest household consumer brands in Japan. Headquartered in Europe, their second largest market is in Japan. Their products are innovative and forward facing, made to solve the problems of conventional electronic products.
Our client encourages people to think differently, challenge convention (and be unafraid to make mistakes). They're creative, collaborative, practical, enthusiastic and resourceful.
You will be able to be part of the following activities:
- Work with the Business Strategy Planning Manager to launch a new business insights reporting system.
- Take responsibility for the ownership and management of the new system, ensuring its constant evolution in line with business needs.
- Understand the value of brand building investment to shape future investment strategies.
- Develop strong working relationships with the sales and marketing department for a balanced approach to decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in accounting
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel
- IT related background will be a plus
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
What's on Offer
- Very stable and international culture
- Use your English communication skills
- Career progression and promotion opportunities available
- Good work life balance