Join as one of the first employees
Our client provides the first all-inclusive Mobility as a Service solution commercially available on the market. It gives its users all city transport services in one step, letting them journey where and when they want with public transport, taxis, bikes, cars, and other options, all under a single subscription.
- Develop relationships and negotiate deals with our shareholders, partners and local transportation service providers (TSPs) in order to achieve winning customer experience.
- Systematically manage the pipeline of new potential partnerships
- Take ownership of our brands in Japan, taking responsibility for growing understanding and desire for the concept of our service with key influencers.
- Be responsible for developing new business and growth while ensuring profitability as well as adherence to country regulations and cultural guidelines.
- In partnership with our global HQ team, identify and prioritise new opportunities for growth and expansion within the area, developing and building an ecosystem that is supportive of our proposition.
- In partnership with our global HQ team, identify key public and private sector stakeholders and influencers to promote the concept of our service.
- You'll report to COO based in Helsinki, Finland and will be expected to develop and submit weekly, monthly or quarterly performance and progress reports.
- At least 5 years experience in digital B2C,B2B2C business (mobile operator, transport provider, e-commerce site, mobile app aggregator or similar),
- Proven track record of managing partner relationships,
- Well organized, results oriented and co-operative personality with preferably a commercial degree,
- A self-starter with the ability to work with little or no supervision, start-up experience a definite plus,
- Above-average people management, customer service and leadership skills,
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills in both local language as well as in English with an international team,
- Presentation, analytical and strategy planning skills,
- Understanding of Japan local politics to enforce laws and regulations,
- Start-up, join as one of the first employees
- Flexible work style
- Be responsible for building and growing the Japan office