About Our Client
A leading European Chemicals and Water purification company with a long history in Japan and considered a top tier company within the water purification industry.
- Leads Japan PS team in the development & execution of business plans. P&L responsibility.
- Defines Japan pricing targets and makes regional pricing exceptions within established global bands. Defines plans for execution of key initiatives in price and volume management.
- Ensures proper account oversight for global accounts headquartered in Japan
- Coordinates demand fulfillment in conjunction with Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Shared Services. Resolves demand planning prioritization issues.
- Ensure compliance with business rules and payment terms and manages to regional Account Receivable targets.
- Work closely with marketing & product management to identify and implement the product positioning & promotion in Japan
- Works with regional Shared Services to manage regional costs related to complexity of demand fulfillment.
- Directly manages activities of Sales, ensuring commercial excellence through a focus on competency assessment and development. Effectively practice performance based management by coaching and developing employees, direct as well as matrix associates, and assuring effective alignment with the matrix organization.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's/University degree in Business/Marketing or Science.
8-10 years sales team management experience
What's on Offer
The chance to lead a growing business unit and have regular interaction wiht the Regional HQ in China.