Business Line Manager - Industrial Field
Director Level role for a Top Tier international Company
A global top tier company in the Industrial field with a stable presence in the Japanese market, Sales Offices in different locations and 100+ employees.
Our Client believes in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Their leading-edge technology enables them to innovate for a sustainable future. Our Client believes that people make it happen and empowers the employee to act.
- Overall P&L responsibility for the General Industry Business Line in Japan
- Develop and implement Sales and Marketing Strategy in line with the short-long term business growth of the Division
- Lead and further develop the General Industry organisation in order to accelerate the business growth, such as set team and individual annual targets, review and evaluate them, competence development of the team.
- Background in Sales B2B for Industrial Equipment, Machinery
- Self driver attitude
- Managing experience
- Fluent English
- Team management
- 20% Bonus depending on personal and team revenue