Business Intelligence Analyst
800万円 - 1200万円
- Work with business partners (Product/Program/Sales Managers) from multiple project areas and define analytical approach for the analysis required in each area. This includes translating complex or ambiguous business problem statements into analysis requirements.
- Derive business insights from analysis and make recommendations.
- Drive to the heart of the problems and identify root causes.
- Proactively identify problems with significant business impact and create actionable priorities.
- Build comprehensive reports to track business/project performance (daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly) and help business partners identify what is working/not-working.
- Build metrics tables for business review documents.
- Serve data requests from internal customers mainly business partners.
- Work with a central BI team in US and India to align on metrics definitions and centralization projects.
- Audit data and work with data owners to guarantee data fidelity.
- Experience in data mining/analysis, working extensively in large scale databases and data warehouses (6+ years)
- Experience in advanced SQL operations (6+ years, Redshift preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with a bias towards understanding customer behavior
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BUSINESS LEVEL JAPANESE