- Develop new opportunities in new markets.
- Join a global life science company working with COVID related products.
About Our Client
A leading global Life Science company with a diversified portfolio of diagnostics. One of the leading suppliers of COVID related diagnostic products.
- Work with local and global R&D team and give timely feedback on the products in charge.
- Represent the company and assist in the sale of its products, developing customer relationships.
- Expand the business locally, create forecasts and meet targets.
- Identify technical and customer needs, give feedback to internal organs within the company to ensure customer needs are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in biology, biochemistry, or other Life science related fields.
- 4 years sales experience in Life science industry, experience of handling clinical genomic products preferred.
- Deep understanding of molecular diagnostics of infectious diseases.
- Open minded, innovative, challenge and purpose-driven individual.
What's on Offer
An excellent working environment with great career opportunities on a global scale.