Business Development Professional-Global IT consulting
- Feel fully rewarded
- World-class training
About Our Client
Our client professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers.
- Plan and manage sales performance, forecasting, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and manage customer engagement opportunities from lead generation to deal review, negotiation and closing.
- Maintain proficient understanding of our client offerings, and competitor's offerings.
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline using our client's customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Support local marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and demand generation.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 years of services sales or professional consulting experience.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of management experience.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, sales, or marketing. An advanced degree (MBA or equivalent) is a plus.
- Japanese fluency and English proficiency.
What's on Offer
- Feel fully rewarded.
- World-class training.
- Amazing benefits.
- Excellent work life balance.