Business Development [email protected]外資系ITコンサルティング企業
About Our Client
As a Business Development professional, you're responsible for generating sales and driving revenue through prospecting, acquiring, developing, and expanding business leads. You develop long-term customer relationships, promote cross-discipline sales and gather referrals, while working closely with account teams to create strategic plans for new clients and grow business within an account.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Plan and manage sales performance, forecasting, revenue generation, and customer satisfaction
- Lead and manage customer engagement opportunities from lead generation to deal review, negotiation and closing
- Maintain proficient understanding of offerings, solutions and competitors' offerings
- Work with colleagues to develop strong customer relationships, orchestrate cross-sell opportunities and execute account plans
- Develop and maintain opportunity pipeline using customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Support local marketing programs for brand development, market awareness, market positioning and demand generation.
The Successful Applicant
This role calls for someone with exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills. You have the ability to grasp and articulate both big-picture vision as well as the tactical steps needed to get there.
You possess these key skills and qualities:
- An understanding of the cloud marketplace
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities
- An understanding of the overall sales budget management.
- Great negotiator
- Ability to engender client empathy and trust
- Account planning
- Fluency in sales pipeline management and revenue quotas
- Ability to leverage network of inside and outside contacts to increase influence
What's on Offer