- Start Up International Company within a growing industry
- High base salary and incentive
About Our Client
The client is a US based company specialise in selling financial market information/database towards clients in the Finance Sector. Currently in Japan they have 8 members and is now looking to hire an extra 2 member to join their team. Due to the strong growth and great potential of the Japan market, the client is now actively looking to hire.
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end - this includes securing introductions with decision makers, providing prospects with product demonstrations, detailed proposals and consultations
- Face-face meetings at client sites, events and conferences within territory
- Work collaboratively within a team environment to prioritize the interests of our customers and the firm
- Accurately report internal administration: CRM activity log, sales pipeline forecasting, monthly reports to management, renewal planning and proposal preparation
The Successful Applicant
- Strong intangible sales experience.
- Business level English Communication skills.
What's on Offer
- High base salary and incentive scheme.
- Work in an international/start up environment.
- Flexible work time/location